Credit card transactions continue to grow in number, taking an ever-larger share of the US payment system and leading to a higher rate of stolen account numbers and subsequent losses by banks. Improved fraud detection thus has become essential to maintain the viability of the US payment system.
The presents a prototype implementation of the framework in semantic WS and demonstrates the feasibility of the framework by running examples of building a testing tool as a test service, developing a service for test executions of a WS, and composing existing test services for more complicated testing tasks.
Web Based Claims Processing System (WCPS) developed in ASP.Net (C#) so that the employee can fill the form online and submit it so that the form is sent to Claim Processing Department (CPD) through Internet. At CPD, the form needs to be checked automatically by a program which will compute the amount that needs to be reimbursed to the employee for the treatment undertaken.
During search it measures the residuals and uses this model to correct the current parameters, leading to a better fit. A good overall match is obtained in a few iterations, even from poor starting estimates. We describe the technique in detail and show it matching to new face images
The range of the applications under this area is increasing day by day, due to it s utility in almost major areas of government as well as private sector. This techniqu e has been very useful in making paper free environment in many major organiz ations as far as the backup of their previous file record is concerned.
which defines a new concept for hidden communication in telecommunication networks. In MLS, at least two steganographic methods are utilised simultaneously, in such a way that one method (called the upper-level) serves as a carrie r for the second one (called the lower-level). Such a relationship between two (or more) information hiding solutions has several potential benefits.
By leveraging group signature and dynamic broadcast encryption techniques, any cloud user can anonymously share data with others. Meanwhile, the storage overhead and encryption computation cost of our scheme are independent with the number of revoked users.
To provide a best result in pr oposed work we are implementing high level filterin g where we are using the anisotropic morphological filters, hierarchical Ka man filter and particle filter proceeding with fea ture extraction method based on color and gray level feature and after th is the results were normalized.
1. Smart E-Learning
2. Virual Blood Bank
3. Online Auction
4. Electronic Billing System Management
5. Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
6. CAB:Booking System using GPS
7. Mobile Recharge System
8. Visual Image Search System
9. Blood Information System
10. Patient Information System
11. Asset Maintenance And Delivery Chellan
12. Data Sharing in Hospital Automation
13. Online Mobile Shopping
14. Deposite Management System
15. Post Office Management System
16. Seating arrangement
17. Machine quality management
18. Library Management System
19. Inventory Managemnt System System
20. Attendance Management
21. Accounting Software in Metal Company
22. Policy Sharing in Multi Domain Process Services
23. Construction Work order System
24. Event Management System
25. Employee Management System
26. Visa Processing System
27. Insurance System
28. Railway Reservation System
29. Ensuring distributed accountability for data sharing
30. Improve Website Recommendation based on user behaviours
31. Image based online video search
32. Screen capture utility
33. Filter Unwanted Messages from OSN User Walls
34. Mobile Recharging With Banking Transaction Using SMS
35. Student Portal Management System
36. Online mahal booking system
37. Authentication for Session Password Using Color and Images
38. Gsm Service Enabled Report Transfer System
B. E (Computer Science)
B. E (Electronics and Communication)
B. E (Electrical and Electronics Eng.)
B. E (Information Technology)
B. E (Instrumentation Control and Eng.)
M. E (Computer Science)
M. E (Power Electronics)
M. E (Control System)
M. E (Software Engg)
M. E (Applied Electronics)
M. SC (IT , IT&M , CS&M, CS)
B.Sc. (IT , CS)